Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Ann Coulter Would Be Impressed? Why, Thank you!

If I've been holding my tongue with regards to political matters on the blogosphere for a while, believe me, it's not because I have laryngitis – and certainly not because I have run out of things to say! (The only reason I can even imagine having laryngitis would be the result of my saying everything I have to say!) The reason -- which I share with the hope that you will join me in making our voices heard -- is that I’ve been introduced to a new arena for political battling: Essembly.com. Right now, it’s not even in Beta testing yet, but they are allowing some of the aspiring talking heads in Washington D.C. try it out and recommend others to join as well.

The site operates - as of now - as a forum where members are able to create, vote on, and then debate resolves. Due to a recent resolve I posted regarding my disgust with the liberal obsession with “abortion on demand” – in addition to the hundreds of email responses I’ve received on the site asking me when I decided to “give up my rights as a woman” – one member offered: “Nancy, Ann Coulter would be impressed with your irrational hyperbole.” However extreme my fellow blonde may be at times (most times), I take that as a compliment.

As a member, I have 20 or so invites left to extend to others who would like to duke it out with the libs. If you’d like to try it out, please let me know your email address and I’ll send the link right over. Let’s all make Ann Coulter proud!

Comments:
I would very much be interested in participating, I am doing so now.

I have a proposition for you as well. Please email me, sofyst@gmail.com
 
dmoray1@yahoo.com

www.ravingconservative.com
 
Glad to see you're back!!
 
We both may regret it, but I can't resist. I may not make Ann Coulter proud, but I can probably give Edmund Burke and Bill Buckley a warm fuzzy.
 
I would love to be a part of that discussion group. karl.politics@kdbglobal.net is the email to use for the invite. Much thanks! great blog!!
 
Is this what you were talking about on my blog? If so, I'd love to! Mine is:

eye-of-storm@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Miss Popularity?

-->